The ink is scarcely dry on the last newsletter but several new items and more information has appeared already:
- Saturday 14/3/2015, we are holding our Red Nose Day event at UCLAN from 10am ’til 1pm. Continue reading News Round Up – 11/03/2015
It’s been a while since the last news round up so there is a real miscellany here for you. Cyclocross, road racing, Comic Relief, AGM and lots more …
The inbox is piling up with all sorts, including christmas meal and Children in Need, so in no particular order….
Continue reading News Round Up – 06/11/2014
Following on from the Ribble Valley Juniors Coaching Sessions held at Preston Sports Arena over the summer, we would like to invite you / your child to a Presentation Evening to recognise the hard work put in by the riders over the summer. Continue reading Summer Coaching Presentation 2014
As there are several away rides and events coming up in the next month I thought it might be usefull to collect all of the information into one post.
A scatter brained selection of news items that have come up.
Includes velodrome, cyclocross, Saturday away rides, and more …
A miscellany of news, recent events and a proposed calendar of Saturday Away Days for your information….
RIBBLE VALLEY JUNIORS
SUMMER COACHING SESSIONS
Tuesdays, 6 May to 2 Sept 2014
@6:00pm, 1 and 2 hour sessions.
In accordance with the Club Constitution, please accept this notification of the Annual General Meeting, which will take place on Saturday 5/4/2014 at 13.00 prompt.
The agenda will comprise:
- Confirmation of previous AGM and minutes
- Notified amendments to the Constitution and Principles of Participation.
- Annual Report (Secretary)
- Audited Balance Sheet (statement of accounts) and Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Chairperson,Vice-Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer, (together with such other posts as may have been agreed by the Committee).
- Other Business notified to the Secretary.